2017年10月9日星期一

A Grateful Letter to Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine


A Thankful Letter to Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine Hi, my dear doctors and nurses. Really thank you for giving me a new life here- Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It's you who lets me see the hope of life again. Thank you very much.
My name is Liu Lili. I am 42 years old. Two years ago, I was diagnosed with renal dysfunction and uremia, renal hypertension and renal anemia. I have been to many hospitals in Beijing but my condition does not improve. Finally my condition gets worse and worse. I know I should change a hospital and try a new therapy, otherwise death is my only option.
Treatment of Kidney Atrophy
In August 2015, I found Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine through the Internet. Like many people, I also hesitated to see bad information about this hospital. But my final decision is to see if this hospital is personally reliable. After the story of my experience, this hospital really treats kidney disease effectively.
Before treatment
Low level of alcohol, lack of appetite, lack of sleep, swelling of the eyelids, severe anemia, low hemoglobin 6.8g / L and high creatinine level 986.74umol / L
During treatment
The Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine first gives a thorough checkup to know my condition exactly and then make a treatment plan for my specific disease condition. I remember one of your treatments is Three Kidneys that Cleanse Blood Therapy. I was told that the kidney, skin and foot can all discharge toxins out of our body. They also give me medicines to correct my anemia and acidosis.
 What Other Ways to Get rid of Wastes for Kidney Failure Patients
After treatment
17 days later, my condition improves a lot. Relieved systemic symptoms such as anemia, bloating, high blood pressure and low hemoglobin. My feet and my hands warm. I begin to sweat. The appetite improves and the edema of the lower extremities disappears.
I was hospitalized in this hospital for 26 days in total. With three treatment processes including promotion of blood circulation to eliminate Meridian obstruction, elimination of blood stasis and reconstruction of renal function, my residual renal function is protected and renal function is increased from the root. My high creatinine level drops to 520umol / L from 986.74umol / L and my hemoglobin also increases to 9g / L from 6.8g / L. After six months, my creatinine level stabilizes at 500umol / L and the pressure arterial is maintained at 120 / 90mmHg. I do not need dialysis. I look longer than before.
Can Protein Urine 2+ in Kidney Failure Stage Be Elevated With Natural Treatment
Thank you very much - Beijing Tongshantang Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

没有评论:

发表评论

Leave a Message

Full Name:
Country:
Email:
Phone Number:
Whatsapp:
Medical Report:
Disease Description:
 

24-hour doctor online, free consultation on kidney disease related issues